Elite Etna Morning Tour Excursion
Tour on Etna volcano from Taormina and surrounding areas (maximum 8 people and one naturalistic guide)
Thanks to this excursion we will have the chance to visit Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, through nature and flavours, ancient craters and new lava flows.
Joining this tour on Etna departing from Taormina and its surrounding areas you will visit Etna and its wonderful lunar landscapes and luxuriant woods of Etna Park, houses stuck in the solidified lava and breath-taking panoramas.
An unforgettable guided hike of Etna volcano that will allow you to safely explore volcanic caves, constantly escorted by our excursion guides, who will fascinate you by explaining the mysterious volcanic phenomena of Etna and, at the end of this amazing excursion on Etna, you could taste some local products of this area.
Programme of this morning hike on Etna Mountain
- Pick up and drop off Taormina and surrounding areas or in Piazzale Funivia Mazzarò in front of Blue Diving Center
- You will observe the different lava edges of the ancient lava flows (eruptions of 1991/1993) by climbing on the slopes of Etna Volcano.
- This Etna hike will be enriched by a pleasant walk along Etna trails to discover ancient and new craters, by observing the Ionian coastline from above.
- You will then explore an amazing lava flowing cave. (We will supply you with the safety helmets and flashlights).
- Unforgettable visit of the “Valle del Bove”, ancient volcanic caldera.
- During this excursion on Etna volcano we will have a short break in a Laboratory where they produce honey, to taste the local typical food of Etna territory such as oil and wine.
Surcharges for pick up and drop off outside Taormina
These surcharges are applied to the passengers for pick up and drop off outside the city of Taormina
(amount to be shared out among the number of participants departing from the following places)
|SIGONELLA - MOTTA SANT'ANASTASIA||51€|
|RIPOSTO - GIARRE - MASCALI||51€|
This excursion is also available during the winter! The passengers will be supplied with snowshoes, if necessary.
The activities address to EtnaSicilyTouring members and the cost of the activity includes the membership fee as well as the insurance fee.
For further information about our excursions please read the F.A.Q. before booking.