Terms & Conditions
- Transport according to the itineraries described, accompanying service / hiking guide / alpine guide or volcanological guide according to the type of activity chosen.
Prices are not included:
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites / museums / parks (free for EU citizens under the age of 18 and reduced to 50% for EU citizens aged between 18 and 25), entry to the Alcantara Gorges, ascents to the authorized summit crater areas, entry fee to the Aeolian Islands, lunches, drinks, tips, rentals and extras in general, all services indicated as optional and anything not indicated in "Prices are included".
- The cost of the Etna tour including ascension to the authorized top areas is valid with booking and advance payment, on tours where provided as an option.
- Excursions to the authorized crater area of Etna are always escorted by guides, responsible for security and subordinated to the decisions of the responsible authorities that can condition the quota that can be reached.
- Sicily Touring declines any responsibility for any accidents or damage to people, which may be caused by explosive activity of the volcano and irresponsible behavior of tourists who do not follow the safety directives given by the guides.
- The excursions to the summit craters are not suitable for heart patients, asthmatics, with walking problems and for pregnant women.
- All activities are covered by insurance policy as required by Italian law.
- Tour travel times depend on weather conditions and vehicular traffic.
- Cancellation by the tourist up to 36 hours before departure: no penalty
- Cancellation by the tourist less than 24 hours before departure: 50%
- No tourist presentation at the meeting point (no show): 100% penalty
- If due to force majeure; bad weather, strikes, unforeseen events and / or limits imposed by the competent authorities the planned activities will be canceled or partially carried out, a refund up to a maximum of 30%
For Emergencies contact 0039 392 50 90 298
reimbursement is not guaranteed for the following circumstances:
- No presentation of tourists at the meeting point.
- In the event that the tourists, abandoning the group are lost during the tour.
- In the event that tourists arbitrarily decide to abandon the tour before its conclusion.
In any case, the maximum return available will never exceed the cost of the tour itself.
Sicily Touring will not accept any claim after this deadline.
Information and services
- Discounts: If you have one or more children contact us for any agreements or reductions.
- Languages: Tours are organized in different languages, so in every bus or 4x4 Jeep there could be customers belonging to different nationalities. For the guide services, up to 2 languages are guaranteed at the same time.
- Itinerary changes: For reasons of force majeure (bad weather, strikes, unforeseen events and / or limits imposed by the competent authorities) Sicily Touring can modify / reduce the planned route or propose alternative solutions. In the event that the tour includes entries to the Museums / Churches, Sicily Touring will not be responsible for the delays or closures due to these institutions.The departure and arrival times may vary, even without notice, due to technical reasons, traffic and / or force majeure.
- Vouchers: Tourists must arrive at the meeting point indicated at least 5 minutes before the departure of the tour and be provided with the relative voucher issued by the organization.