Etna Morning Tour By Bus
Tour on Etna volcano from Taormina and its surrounding areas (by bus with naturalistic guide) avialable on:
- EVERY MONDAY - WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY (FROM 1ST APRIL 2018 TO 31TH OCTOBER 2018)
Thanks to this tour we will have the chance to visit Etna and discover the highest active volcano in Europe, between nature and flavours, ancient craters and new lava flows.
If you join this Etna tour departing from Taormina and its surrounding areas you will see wonderful lunar landscapes and luxuriant woods of Etna Park, houses surrounded by lava and breath-taking views.
This unforgettable guided tour of Etna Mountain will allow you to explore volcanic caves in a safe way, constantly escorted by our hiking guides who will fascinate you by telling the mysterious volcanic phenomena of Etna and finally, at the end of this amazing Etna tour, you can taste some local typical food of Etna.
Programme of this morning hike on Etna Mountain
- Pick up and drop off Piazzale funivia Mazzarò di fronte al Blue Diving Center
- You will observe the different lava edges of the ancient lava flows (eruptions of 1991/1993) by climbing on the slopes of Etna Volcano.
- You will then explore an amazing lava flowing cave. (We will supply you with the safety helmets and flashlights).
- Unforgettable tour of the “Valle del Bove”, ancient volcanic caldera.
- You will reach the ancient craters where you can make a trekking (2100 METERS on high) or you can reach the summit areas with the help of the cable car ( 2900 METERS on high)
- You will end the tour with a pleasant stop in the honey extraction laboratory, where you will stop for a tasting of typical products, including Oil and Wine.
This excursion is also available during the winter! The passengers will be supplied with snowshoes, if necessary.
The activities address to EtnaSicilyTouring members and the cost of the activity includes the membership fee as well as the insurance fee.
For further information about our excursions please read the F.A.Q. before booking.