Etna Sunset Tour By Bus
Tour on Etna volcano from Catania and its surrounding areas (by bus with naturalistic guide) avialable on:
EVERY WEDNESDAY (FROM 1ST APRIL 2018 TO 31TH OCTOBER 2018)
14 TH AUGUST 2018
16 TH AUGUST 2018
18 TH AUGUST 2018
21 TH AUGUST 2018
23 TH AUGUST 2018
25 TH AUGUST 2018
An unforgettable hike on Etna Mountain! The lights of sunset upon the highest active volcano in Europe, a tasting of typical products of Etna, ancient craters and new lava flows.
This Etna tour departing from Catania includes an itinerary to discover the lunar landscapes and luxuriant woods of Etna Park, houses surrounded by lava, breath-taking views and volcanic caves to be safely explored.
During this spring/summer excursion on Etna Mountain you will be constantly escorted by our hiking guides who will fascinate you by telling the mysterious volcanic phenomena of Etna, in an incomparable atmosphere created by the sunset light.
Programme of this afternoon hike on Etna Mountain
- Pick up and drop off meeting point list:
- NH PARCO DEGLI ARAGONESI AT 02.00 PM
- ROMANO PALACE AT 02.00 PM
- PIAZZA BORSELLINO AT 02.05 PM
- PIAZZA GIOVANNI XXIII ore 02.10 PM
- PIAZZA STESICORO AT 02.15 PM
- PIAZZA EUROPA AT 02.20 PM
- HOTEL NETTUNO AT 02.25 PM
- PASTICCERIA QUARANTA AT 02.30 PM
- 4 SPA AT 02.40 PM
- SHERATON AT 02.45 PM
- HOTEL LACHEA AT 02.55 PM
- Q8 CAPOMULINI AT 03.00 PM
- HOTEL IBIS AT 03.05 PM
- PIAZZA DUOMO ACIREALE AT 03.15 PM
- ZAFFERANA DONNA PEPPINA AT 03.45 PM
- During this excursion on Etna volcano we will have a short break in a Laboratory where they produce honey, to taste the local typical food of Etna territory such as oil and wine.
- You will observe the different lava edges of the ancient lava flows (eruptions of 1991/1993) by climbing on the slopes of Etna Volcano.
- A pleasant walk along Etna trails to discover ancient and new craters, by observing the Ionian coastline from above.
- You will then explore an amazing lava flowing cave. (We will supply you with the safety helmets and flashlights).
- The “Valle del Bove”, ancient volcanic caldera.
EXCURSION PRICE = € 35 / PAX