Etna Morning Tour By Bus
Tour on Etna volcano from Catania and its surrounding areas (by bus with naturalistic guide) avialable on:
- EVERY SUNDAY IN JANUARY - FEBRUARY - MARCH - APRIL - MAY - NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2018
- 26 TH DECEMBER 2018
- 1 ST JANUARY 2018
- EASTER DAY 2018
- EASTER MONDAY 2018
- EVERY TUESDAY - THURSDAY - SATURDAY (FROM 1ST JUNE 2018 TO 31TH OCTOBER 2018)
- 15 TH AUGUST 2018
- 17 TH AUGUST 2018
- 22 TH AUGUST 2018
- 24 TH AUGUST 2018
Thanks to this tour we will have the chance to visit Etna and discover the highest active volcano in Europe, between nature and flavours, ancient craters and new lava flows.
If you join this Etna tour departing from Catania and its surrounding areas you will see wonderful lunar landscapes and luxuriant woods of Etna Park, houses surrounded by lava and breath-taking views.
This unforgettable guided tour of Etna Mountain will allow you to explore volcanic caves in a safe way, constantly escorted by our hiking guides who will fascinate you by telling the mysterious volcanic phenomena of Etna and finally, at the end of this amazing Etna tour, you can taste some local typical food of Etna.
Programme of this morning hike on Etna Mountain
- Pick up and drop off meeting point list:
- NH PARCO DEGLI ARAGONESI ore 8.00
- ROMANO PALACE ore 8.00
- PIAZZA BORSELLINO ore 8.05
- PIAZZA GIOVANNI XXIII ore 8.10
- PIAZZA STESICORO ore 8.15
- PIAZZA EUROPA ore 8.20
- HOTEL NETTUNO ore 8.25
- PASTICCERIA QUARANTA ore 8.30
- 4 SPA ore 8.40
- SHERATON ore 8.45
- HOTEL LACHEA ore 8.55
- Q8 CAPOMULINI ore 09.00
- HOTEL IBIS ore 09.05
- PIAZZA DUOMO ACIREALE ore 09.15
- ZAFFERANA DONNA PEPPINA ore 09.45
- You will observe the different lava edges of the ancient lava flows (eruptions of 1991/1993) by climbing on the slopes of Etna Volcano.
- You will then explore an amazing lava flowing cave. (We will supply you with the safety helmets and flashlights).
- Unforgettable tour of the “Valle del Bove”, ancient volcanic caldera.
- You will reach the ancient craters where you can make a trekking (2100 METERS on high) or you can reach the summit areas with the help of the cable car ( 2900 METERS on high)
- You will end the tour with a pleasant stop in the honey extraction laboratory, where you will stop for a tasting of typical products, including Oil and Wine.