Tour with Bus: Syracuse
STOP BUS LIST:
Departure Recanati 7.30 AM
Departure Taormina 8.00 AM
Departure Letojanni 8.15 AM
- Visit the city of Syracuse one of the oldest Greek colonies in Sicily and World Heritage Site UNESCO
- Excursion by bus with local guide on the spot
- In Syracuse visit of the Archaeological Area: Neapolis of Syracuse with the Greek Theater, the Roman Amphitheater, the Ara of Hieron II and the Latomie of Paradise with the Ear of Dionysius
- Visit the island of Ortigia with the Temple of Apollo, the Duomo, an important baroque church built on an ancient temple, and the Arethusa Fountain with its famous papyrus plant
- Free time to walk around the Porto Grande with the Foro Italico
- Tickets to the archaeological parks not included (free for EU citizens under the age of 18 with a document)
Do you stay in Catania?
BOOKING WITHIN 6.00 P.M. OF THE PREVIOUS DAY:
RENT & SICILY EXCURSIONS TAORMINA
Piazza della Funivia Mazzarò - Taormina (ME)
This excursion is also available during the winter! The passengers will be supplied with snowshoes, if necessary.
The activities address to EtnaSicilyTouring members and the cost of the activity includes the membership fee as well as the insurance fee.
For further information about our excursions please read the F.A.Q.s before booking.