Visite en bus: Panarea & Stromboli
STOP BUS LIST
LETOJANNI 10.15 AM
- Discover the Aeolian Islands, famous for their luxuriant nature and typical Greek architecture
- Departure by bus from Taormina with guide to the port of Milazzo
- Minicruise on board a motorboat to the island of Panarea, very famous for its refined architecture and for frequent visits to the international jet-set
- Free time on land to visit the typical village, enjoy the beach
- Free shopping among the typical shops of the island of Panarea
- Minicruise on board a motorboat to the island of Stromboli
- Visit the island on the ground until sunset
- Return aboard the motorboat
- Visit from the sea of the "Sciara del Fuoco" lava slide from which magma comes out and from which you can clearly see the explosions of the volcano stromboli
- Ecotax to be paid on board the bus not included
- The conduct of the maritime excursions is always subject to the decisions of the shipping company and the authorities in charge
- Recommended clothing: natural fibers, hat, swimsuit, beach towel and sunscreen
Do you stay in Catania?
BOOKING WITHIN 6.00 P.M. OF THE PREVIOUS DAY:
RENT & SICILY EXCURSIONS TAORMINA
Piazza della Funivia Mazzarò - Taormina (ME)
This excursion is also available during the winter! The passengers will be supplied with snowshoes, if necessary.
The activities address to EtnaSicilyTouring members and the cost of the activity includes the membership fee as well as the insurance fee.
For further information about our excursions please read the F.A.Q.s before booking.