Bus Tour: Palermo & Cefalù
STOP BUS LIST:
RECANATI 6.00 AM
TAORMINA 6.15 AM
LETOJANNI 6.30 AM
- Get to know the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast with just one excursion
- Visit the art cities of Sicily: Palermo and Cefalù
- See the most important Arab-Norman, Byzantine and Spanish monuments in Palermo
- Stroll to Palermo through the Quattro Canti, the Church of the Martorana, Piazza Bellini, Piazza Pretoria, the Cathedral and the whole historic center
- Visit the local "Capo" market
- Alternatively, visit of Monreale, famous for its mosaics
- Departure for Cefalu' on the north coast
- Visit the historic center and the Norman Cathedral with the famous Christ Pantocrator
- Tickets to museums not included (free for EU citizens under the age of 18 with a document)
- We recommend clothing that is suitable for visiting sacred places
BOOKING WITHIN 6.00 P.M. OF THE PREVIOUS DAY:
RENT & SICILY EXCURSIONS TAORMINA
Piazza della Funivia Mazzarò - Taormina (ME)
This excursion is also available during the winter! The passengers will be supplied with snowshoes, if necessary.
The activities address to EtnaSicilyTouring members and the cost of the activity includes the membership fee as well as the insurance fee.
For further information about our excursions please read the F.A.Q.s before booking.