Bus Tour: Lipari & Vulcano
STOP BUS LIST
TAORMINA 7.00 AM
LETOJANNI 7.15 AM
- Discover the Aeolian Islands, famous for their luxuriant nature and typical Greek architecture
- Departure by bus from Taormina with guide to the port of Milazzo
- Minicruise on board a motorboat to the island of Lipari
- Visit the historic center of Lipari with the archaeological park and the cathedral
- Shopping in the typical shops of the island
- Return aboard the motorship and navigation along the "Faraglioni" and the "Grotta del Cavallo"
- Minicruise on board a motorboat to the island of Vulcano
- Ability to make sulfur mud baths in a dedicated fee area (Muds prohibited for pregnant women and children)
- Return aboard the motorboat and navigation along the coast admiring the "Scoglio di Papa Giovanni" and the "Scoglio della Sirenetta"
- Ecotax to be paid on board the bus not included
- The conduct of the maritime excursions is always subject to the decisions of the shipping company and the authorities in charge
- Recommended clothing: natural fibers, hat, swimsuit, beach towel and sunscreen
Do you stay in Catania?
BOOKING WITHIN 6.00 P.M. OF THE PREVIOUS DAY:
RENT & SICILY EXCURSIONS TAORMINA
Piazza della Funivia Mazzarò - Taormina (ME)
This excursion is also available during the winter! The passengers will be supplied with snowshoes, if necessary.
The activities address to EtnaSicilyTouring members and the cost of the activity includes the membership fee as well as the insurance fee.
For further information about our excursions please read the F.A.Q.s before booking.