Mother’s Day Etna Tour Excursion
Half-day tour to spend mother’s day on Etna volcano
Special excursion on Etna during mother’s day. A half-day tour to spend the feast dedicated to all mothers on the highest active Volcano in Europe, between nature and flavours, ancient craters and new lava flows, lunar landscapes and luxuriant woods, houses stuck in the solidified lava and breath-taking panoramas, you will safely explore some volcanic caves constantly escorted by our guides, who will fascinate you by explaining the mysterious volcanic phenomena and finally a tasting of some typical local products of Etna territory.
BOOKING WITHIN 6.00 P.M. OF THE PREVIOUS DAY
INFO POINT SICILY EXCURSION
Via Giuseppe Garibaldi 39 Catania
+39 (0)95 7237554
Available on Mother’s day
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation facility. (Catania and surrounding areas).
- A pleasant walk to discover ancient and new craters, by observing the Ionian coastline from over 2000 metres of altitude.
- We will then explore an amazing lava flowing cave.
- Visit of the “Valle del Bove”, ancient volcanic caldera, nowadays turned into a catch basin for several lava flows.
- A pleasant stop in a Laboratory where they produce honey, here you will taste some typical products of Etna area, such as oil and wine.
SPECIAL PRICE MOTHER’S DAY EXCURSION: 47€ PER PERSON
ADULT PRICE: 55€ PER PERSON
CHILD FARE (3 – 14 Y.O.): 47€ PER PERSON
INFANT FARE (0 – 3 Y.O.): FREE
SPECIAL GROUP PRICE (AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE): 49€ PER PERSON
FAMILY FARE (AT LEAST 2 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN): 47€ PER PERSON
Surcharges for pick up and drop off outside Catania
These surcharges are applied to the passengers for pick up and drop off outside the city of Catania
(amount to be shared out among the number of participants departing from the following places)
|SIGONELLA - MOTTA SANT'ANASTASIA||51€|
|RIPOSTO - GIARRE - MASCALI||51€|
|TAORMINA-GIARDINI NAXOS|| |
This excursion is also available during the winter! The passengers will be supplied with snowshoes, if necessary.
The activities address to EtnaSicilyTouring members and the cost of the activity includes the membership fee as well as the insurance fee.
For further information about our excursions please read the F.A.Q. before booking.