Etna Summer Excursion
START FROM PIAZZA DELLA FUNIVIA MAZZARò IN TAORMINA (ME) - BOOKING WITHIN 6.00 P.M. OF THE PREVIOUS DAY
RENT & SICILY EXCURSION
Piazza della Funivia Mazzarò - Taormina (ME)
Sunset half-day tour by bus on Etna volcano
EVERY THURSDAY FROM JUNE TO OCTOBER
Afternoon excursion on Etna to spend an evening on the highest active Volcano in Europe. The light of sunset, ancient craters and new lava flows, an itinerary to discover lunar landscapes and luxuriant woods, houses stuck in the solidified lava, breath-taking panoramas and volcanic caves to be safely explored, constantly escorted by our guides, who will fascinate you by explaining the mysterious volcanic phenomena.
- Pick up and Drop off in Piazza della Funivia Mazzarò Taormina at 4.00 PM - Lasts about 5 hours
- Short stop in a beekeeping farm to taste some honey, oil and wine and other typical products of Etna area.
- We will visit an amazing cave inside the bowels of the Volcano.
- We will go for a walk to discover some ancient and new craters, lunar landscapes you won’t forget.
- You will admire the sunset and the shining evening lights on the town of Catania.
PRICE: 35€ PER PERSON